New 2014 Botball game

17 replies [Last post]
YuSheng.Chen
Title: NooBot
User offline. Last seen 3 years 44 weeks ago.

On a scrimmage at Palm Desert High School, Corey said that there will be moving parts and he spoke it in a matter of fact tone, so I'm not really sure.

Harrison Cassar
User offline. Last seen 2 years 43 weeks ago.

@YuSheng.Chen: I do not remember Corey telling me that there might be moving parts. When I asked him, he said that moving parts will probably be delayed a few years because of the difficult task to not only reset the board but also that moving parts could be the excuse for some teams "cheating" or "being messed up unfairly."

I might have understood him wrong. Either way I agree with what I thought Corey said.
Thanks!

YuSheng.Chen
User offline. Last seen 3 years 44 weeks ago.

Ok, I remember that Corey announced it to everybody, but, that may just be a bluff to show how advanced we are. I don't know.

Ben jamin'
Ben jamin''s picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 3 weeks ago.

Also on Face Book Bot Ball gives little hints and what not. Unfortunately a hand full of people do not have Face Book (Like myself). If you do not I would recommended getting an account.

reggiec
reggiec's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 5 weeks ago.

When trying to create an account on botball community there is no Captcha. You get the broken picture icon. What can be done about that?

Reggie Clark

Jesus Arzapalo
User offline. Last seen 1 year 23 weeks ago.

I would say color sorting for sure stacking possibly and I think it would be cool to have moving parts. Although I do see how that could be a problem.

Harrison Cassar
User offline. Last seen 2 years 43 weeks ago.

@reggiec: Great question. I started another thread about this to organize the posts a little better.