Can I ask my doctor to increase my medication?

No replies
Title: NooBot
Joined: 03/11/2022
BotPoints: 3
User offline. Last seen 46 weeks 5 days ago.

Continuously examine any adjustment of the portion of a medication with your PCP. On the off chance that a medication isn't helping or is causing not kidding or undesirable aftereffects, the portion might be changed or the medication might be halted. Since the Chronic Pain Management Clinics medication might be expected to treat a genuine medical condition, roll out no improvements to the portion or quit taking the medication all alone. Call your PCP first. To make the medication work better or ease aftereffects, your primary care physician might endorse a more modest or bigger portion or have you take the medication pretty much regularly. Once in a while, your PCP might endorse an alternate medication that could turn out better for you.