Xbox 1 vs. Xbox 360

6 replies [Last post]
AmandaPanda
AmandaPanda's picture
Title: NooBot
User offline. Last seen 7 years 42 weeks ago.

Well... I just bought the Xbox 1, and I was wondering if I wasted a bunch of money on it, because maybe the Xbox 360 was better. I wouldn't know, but is this a big step up from the earlier versions, or did I just waste my time? Tell me what you think!

Amanda
PDCMS

ruler501
ruler501's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 20 weeks ago.

Not sure what you mean by 360/720 there is an Xbox 360, but there is no 720. Also there is another thread already on the subject of consoles so we really don't need another one.

AmandaPanda
AmandaPanda's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 42 weeks ago.

Sorry, at the time I was copying and pasting stuff and accidentally screwed it up.

Amanda
PDCMS

Haider459
User offline. Last seen 7 years 44 weeks ago.

Ugh. More people need to get the Xbox 1 then, because I can't talk with any of my friends on the Xbox, but more people will start getting it when the new and more looked forward to games come out. I hope.

nutcher
User offline. Last seen 6 years 10 weeks ago.

Once I was proofreading an opinion essay on xbox with online rewriting service and there a guy talked about xbox 360 though being an outdated version is the best games console in history. And surely in terms of power and performance, and connectivity, 1 is a clear winner but it doesn't mean 360 is a looser here. Basically, you should think about what you expect from your console and whether or not you are prepared to pay for the privilege.

nikehomme
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 weeks ago.

Appreciate your actually being considerably accommodating and also for choosing certain amazing nike air max homme pas cher areas most people are really desirous to be aware of. My honest apologies air max one femme for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

mbacourse
mbacourse's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 46 weeks ago.

yeh. you are right. u just wasted your money by buying xbox 1. in my opinion xbox360 was the better choice.