GCER 2011 Botball Live Seeding/DE Archives on YouTube!

17 replies [Last post]
Jeremy Rand
Jeremy Rand's picture
Title: Botball Youth Advisory Council
User offline. Last seen 2 years 9 weeks ago.

YAC is pleased to announce that the Seeding and DE matches from GCER 2011 are now on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BotGuy12/feed

You can also use "Search Channel" to find your team's matches. Remember, these videos were automatically generated using imperfect data, so a few videos will probably have some errors. Some videos which we were able to automatically detect as unviewable are not included in the upload.

Enjoy the videos!

-Jeremy Rand
Senior Programmer, Team SNARC (2012-2013), Norman Advanced (2010-2011), Norman HS (2008-2009), Norman North (2005-2007), Whittier MS (2003-2004)
2012-2013 VP of Tech, 2011 President, Botball YAC (2009-2013)
Mentor, Alcott and Whittier MS

gloriaalvin
Title: NooBot
User offline. Last seen 1 year 6 weeks ago.

YouTube now has a computerized copyright channel that squares and expels copyrighted material that the copyright holder has transferred to its "Video Identification" program. Demo Duck - Product Demo Video. Numerous/a large portion of the producers of anime have been exceptionally dynamic in ensuring their work isn't stolen and put on YouTube.

AdamWilson
User offline. Last seen 1 year 1 week ago.

I want to see your Search Channel and I am also trying to find out your channel but I can't search this on YouTube. Now I Purchase Essays Online - EssayEmpire because It will so helpful for my exam preparation. May you tell me how i can search your channel on YouTube?

marvinbible
User offline. Last seen 47 weeks 10 hours ago.

I have seen it before and waiting for the new hit, You have awesomely maintained the "search channel" which constantly impacting on people in such an enormous way.
web design experts here

botan
User offline. Last seen 47 weeks 11 hours ago.

Thank u for giving new information!

wilsonking
User offline. Last seen 45 weeks 20 hours ago.

Thanks you so much for the link of the youtube channel. I think I have seen it before but wanted to watch again.

Be the change you want to be in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
Favorite Minecraft Videos

ClarkKim
User offline. Last seen 39 weeks 5 days ago.

Become a well-rounded student with our superior homework help service!
do my homework on hkwriters.com

teenamariya
teenamariya's picture
User offline. Last seen 38 weeks 17 hours ago.

Hi all, I am new in this forum and i was searching for botball live seeding for last few days. My brother is assigned to play botball for the school. But he has no idea about tha play. I know that it is a team play and now i get the you tube video from here. It help me a lot. I am a writer at perfect essay writing services and i decided to write an essay on botball.

RobertYelverton
User offline. Last seen 16 weeks 5 days ago.

Sales and marketing is the back-bone of every company without this section no businesses can survive easily. For better sales and you must have to do some competitive analysis and other portfolio management analysis. But at the same you must need a website so you can collect some data on your website too, mostly we have seen startups don’t have sufficient funds to create a website and it that case they can use website builder, you can find best website builder after reading on our official website. If we talk about companies who have sufficient funds to creation of their official website, in that case they purchase some domain and after that they looking for some web hosting companies so they can live their website, businesses can read about and then can decide which is the hosting they need mostly. And at the final stage they can live their website and starts some designing and development works.

Eliseward92
Eliseward92's picture
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 6 days ago.

YouTube currently incorporates a processed copyright channel that cubes and expels proprietary factual that the copyright holder has moved to its "Video Identification" package. Essay Writing Services Many/a massive ration of the creators of anime are extremely active in guaranteeing their work is not purloined and placed on YouTube.

Taylorshaw151
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 9 hours ago.

Thanks for the update. I have been searching online for the Seeding and DE matches from GCER 2011. It's so thoughtful of you to post the link here. I hope the matches between my home team aren't corrupted. ipad for wholesale