Botball Live at 2012 Greater DC Tournament

Jeremy Rand's picture

Botball Youth Advisory Council is pleased to announce that, assuming all goes as expected, Botball Live will live-stream the 2012 Greater DC Botball Regional on Saturday. Click the Botball Live link at the top of the site to tune in. As usual, any technical issues can be reported in the Botballer's Chat.

Comments

Wao you have great

Wao you have great professional education and I would like to grab some best ideas from your bright experience. Just let this way going on. Thank you very much. My team of 6 ways to improve students’ academic writing skillss really likes your post.

Excellent post. I was

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part, I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. run 3

It will be awesome for me to

It will be awesome for me to find more info about this tournament. I will meet you there next time.

pervezpjs's picture

With the help of thanks, a

With the help of thanks, a lot somewhat very much developed for this unique enticing subject matter. Simply just even ultimately satisfied a charge card finds out this unique analysis. Nowadays follow this best bathroom remodeling staten island You'll want to get evaluate it from post.

This site is a great platform

This site is a great platform for botball chat. Students who are interested in robotics can use this platform very well. It’s a great work. All the articles are so informative. I loke the writings very much, It’s content are so new to me. I learned many new things from it. prp for hair loss

Nice compilation here! Thnx

Nice compilation here! Thnx for sharing. Mobdro